Saturday, September 27, 2008

Last Day of Vivaldis Fall Blast !! Two Alphas Today and SURPRISE !!!

Good morning ya all !!
WOW; it´s 8.41 am and the first day of Golden Harvest!! The sun comes out, and sure enough Today I have to go to work :-o How´s that. Well it´s not going to be long, only from 11am to 1 or 2 pm,.... so I should not complain. But this afternoon´s Formular1 race on tv, so I doubt I can make my hubby going for a wonderful Fall walk,... we´ll see

Today´s the Last Fall Freebie of Vivaldis Fall Blast, it´s gonna be two Alphas ... and a surprise that you will find at the end of this Post! You will love it!

Here´s the Preview on the Alphas:

It is white/beige textured, I hope you like it




And whatelse I thought would be a basic need to have, is the Alpha in black!




I still wonder, how less comments I find at 4shared,...
A BIG Thank You to all of you, who DID take the time to leave some kind Words.
And Pattycakes, even more Thank You to you!!

So, are you anxious?
Wanna know the Surprise?




Dawn Knapp permitted me, to offer a QP I made with her Kit
"It´s all about Fall", and the permition arrived just in time, to give you this QP as a little "Gooddy" at the End of our "Vivaldis Fall Blast" week!

Head on over to Dawns Blog, and be sure to leave some nice words!

And now, here´s the QP!

No comments: