Friday, September 26, 2008

Traci Sims Quick Page

It´s late here today. Midnight. My hubby went to bed, seems like he caught my cold now.
I am feeline better, even the fever attacs are slowing down, so I should be all right by tomorrow or sunday. ( Good thing, gotta go to work sunday)
I got left behind here, at my PC ... and I´ve done a lot of Quickpages with all the kits I have, because I dont get to scrap or digiscrap any pictures,...

I found a kit over at Tracis Blog a long while ago.
I just love these bright colors and even more the artwork on the flowers and butterflies.
So I created this Quickpage for Traci and asked her permition to offer it to you all!
If you want to sneak through Tracis Etzy Shop go ahead, but dont forget to grab the freebie!

And Girls! Dont forget to leave some love!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).