Monday, September 29, 2008

QP "KindergardenKidKit" ala craftystar

Hi there this morning.

Uhh, I am so tired! It was a long day again yesterday, and a little long evening too at the tax ladies.
And of course, stopping by at my parents, having dinner with them, we had yummy wild hog ( I normally dont eat any wild animals, no ducks, no goose, only pork, beef, and chicken) but that hog was yummy for sure, and even on Monday! I was spoiled rotten.
Anyways, tired this morning and it seems to be busy all week. Geeez.

But, enough of that, I am sure you want to know, who is the next one, that i will present a QP of?!

Well today it´s Becky from craftystar ! I received her permition just this morning.
I used her kit "Kindergarden Kid Kit", just because my little one will start Kindergarden in Nov.
And this colors are awesome, so that´s the deal for today!

Hop on over to Beckys blog and be sure to leave some love ... oh by the way, she sells handmade crafts too!

But now check out the QP ! As you can see, I mostly try to use more than one Frame! I think since everythink is so spendy, and these Photobooks here in Germany arent cheap to print, it´s a waist of money and paper, if I only do "One Photo" Pages. Down the road, you might find a second page to match this one... that´s another habbit I have, I cant have not matching two pages! Well enough bla bla, go grab it here

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Becky said...

Thank you! Thank you! Have a wonderful day!!!

Lois B said...

Great QP looking forward to a matching one - or two or three LOL