Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturdays Vivaldi Fall Blast

Good morning all! The night was short, and my house somehow is a mess as soon as kids and hubby are at home. Also I am upset this morning: My hubby caught my cold and was very whiny about not being able to stay at home from work next week, he may not be sick. But in the same breath he jumps on his dads car and leaves for helping making wood today.
Also it anoys me, that we are in this habbit, always helping others instead of getting our crab accomplished. We are having rough running weeks, every day something, and not a lot of time to slow down, not even the weekends. Huh, I am whiny, am I?
So I, as always, get left behing with the mess that they created in 5 hours last night and this morning, and I still feel sick too. But who minds? In my next live I should try to be a guy, and see what it´s all about!

Well, enough of this whiny mood, my todays download of Vivaldis Fall Blast is white!
Hope you like it!

Vivaldis Fall Blast Wordart white Here




Vivaldis Fall Blast Alpha white here

No comments: