Thursday, September 11, 2008

Alpha Crazy Pink



Good morning ladies,
I am just on the way out the door off to work, but so you dont have to wait forever on your daily freebie, I upload the alpha right away!

Dear Jane from Yorkshire,
Thank you so much for your every so sweet comments, I love them and look forward to them every day!! I hope you like this pink alpha, actually I planned on something different, but it accidantly happen to be this one!
Thank you very much ! It would be nice if you would leave your bloggs adress!

Go grab the Crazy Pink here

PS: Sorry Ladies, if you discoverd your comment is gone at the 4shared, but I had to delete the download and reupload it, because there was a lady thinking to be in need of releasing her Anger about life in my downloadcomments,.. and to delete and reupload was my only choice... thanks a lot to everyone that is leaving kind words!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Marie-France Gervais said...

Groovy, thanks!