Sunday, September 28, 2008

QP "Recycling the Rainbow" Knetfeders knuffige Kits

Good morning everybody!

Aww, the weekend was short, too short!It´s again foggy out, you can hardly see 1oo feet!
Well I´ll make it short this morning.

Since there isn´t a whole lot of comments at my alphas,... I won´t be creating and offering them every day anymore. My time is to precious for not being honored! I am sorry for the few always leaving a kind word! I will on and off offer a Alpha maybe once a week or so, maybe making some kind of a " crazyscrapwitch´s sunday Alpha" or so, I´ll see.
For now, I will upload all my QP I created.
I am having a hard time to find the passion to actually scrap. I dont know what is wrong, I still have about 500 Photos developed to scrap the Paper way, but I just cant seem to motivate myself. And scrapping them digitally is a waist of money ( 500 Photos!! all printed!!) No new photos yet, to digiscrap, so I am kinda hanging in there, making QP at least, till I maybe get my motivation back on Paperscrapping.

Well today, Lanie from Knetfeder.de permitted me to offer the QP I made with her very unique kit. I love this kinda kits! As little Thank you she sent me her matching Alpha, so down the road it might be, you find some more nice QP with this kit.
Lanie´s Kit is called " Recycling the Rainbow" go check it out at her blog, and be sure to leave some kind words! PS: It´s a German blog, if you want Lanies Kits, you need to leave a comment FIRST ( she is smart isnt she) and she sends you the kit then. If you want the Alpha in Adition you need to send her a Layout made with the kit.

So, I am sure you now want to see the QP huh?





uh, wanna download it too? he he :-) here

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Yvonne! Danke für die liebe Vorstellung meines Kits und die QP! Freut mich!

Viele Grüße,
Lanie
www.knetfeder.de/scrap/scrap

(P.S.: Ich konnte gerade den Link zum Kommentieren gar nicht sehen, der ist hellmintgrün auf hellgelb (wenn man ihn noch nie vorher benutzt hat) - vielleicht kommentieren deshalb so wenige Deine Alphas, weil sie die Sucherei nach dem Link schnell aufgeben? ;))

Mumure said...

thank you so much :))