Friday, October 17, 2008

QP " Hippo" ala La Piruleta

Good morning everybody.

Oh I am so upset this morning! Remember my anger with the phone company?
Now, after all this arguments I gave them permition to take the bills off my bank account, so
I dont get cut off the phone line again ... all my bills are payed and this idiots charged me a whole bunch, and my account is close to being empty?! Oh boy, what on Earth!

But, I try to calm down, because this morning I have a wonderfull QP to offer!!
Natalie Nadamas known as La Piruleta permitted me to offer the QP i made with her
cutest kit " Hipo and pio" Soooooo Sweeeeeeeet! I love this rhinos!! Love love love them!

Isn´t it the sweetest most gorgeous thing you´ve ever seen?!
Awee!!!

Well, Here you can find La Piruletas Blog, there you can find all the Rhinos Kits.



now have fun using this QP and hop on over to Natalies Page to grab the cute stuff she makes!
Please remember to leave love for everyone, it´s the only way to honor our work!

1 comment:

Agurtzane(VisualDigitalGraphic) said...

Thank You so Much
Sorry but I don't write English well because I´m Spanish.
I expect you deal Spanish:
Siento mucho el fallecimiento de tus amigos en tan trágicas circunstancias y te mando mi energía y apoyo.

A cordial embrace

Merry Christmas