Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Catching up on things "layouts Campfire Night" and others

Hey everybody,

huh were you wondering were I have been?
I tell you what, my internet and phone connection was cut for over a week.
My payment to the phone company came back, because I used my custom number instead of the
- what they call it - account number ... ARRRGH,... they have done that to me about 10 times this year,.. and guess what then they charge me 7 Euro for cutting the line!! I wish I´d have the choice of phone company!

Anyways, meanwhile I got caught up on some layouts .... and today I am in this mood,... this " thinking aout my aims- mood". I havent touched my 700 printed photos in over a half a year now, though I am getting close to be motivated ... but it still seems to be a stretch till I am wanting to get to it,... I have an album here, that I still need to start and finish for my moms boyfriends 50 th birthday which was LAST YEAR!! Also my moms album needs to be finished, also our family album and the boys 2 albums and my aunts album I made for her birthday and christmas LAST YEAR, where I am not content with what I have done ...
See ?!?! A bunch of work, and I just dont seem to get the mood for it ?!

I am feeling bad sitting here instead of doing my chores,... there arent a whole lot today, most of it I have done early morning ,... but it´s the fact of doing "nothing" that bothers me,.. I seem to always need to have a rough day, so I feel freedom and peace looking back on what I accomplished during my day... If i wasnt in a hurry, or feeling all wore out, I feel bad about that?!?!

Well, I want to show you my "about me" Birthday pages, and some other stuff I need to get uploaded,... It´s German written,.. so dont be wondering:-)
But first I will upload the Rest of our Campfire Night with my old friends!

No comments: