Thursday, September 4, 2008

Depressed this morning and Free Alpha "Kinda torn Paper"



Good morning, how are you today? I dont feel to well.
I dont know, it´s just this lil depressed thing. Do you know that, when everybody only wants you to ?
To come to work earlier,though you dont know how to organize a babysitter, because the babysitter is only available later,
to pick him up, though you maybe wanted to go out too,
somebody whining to you though you maybe need to whine too? I am just in this mood now, and thats how the daily Free Alpha truned out, gray and torn .....
non the less I hope you like it .... grab it ... I´m outta here ...

Alpha "kinda torn Paper" UFO
Alpha "kinda torn Paper" PNG

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).