Thursday, September 4, 2008

Some words to my Two POLLS! Please Read and RESPONSE

So.

Today, I want to talk about the subject Freebie Downloads.
I had added the Poll, what files you´d rather download, and for now, there´s only PSP and PNG answers.
So here´s my question. WHY NOT UFO?
Ufo is easiest for me to create and save,... one full set of Alphas takes 20 minutes that way, Of course if I have to save each single letter it takes probably double of time. Well, I just wondered.
I can only speak for myself, but I hate it downloading alphas and then its a PNG or PSP file, where I have to cut them all out and save them extra each letter .... well maybe thats, because I just cant get along with Photoshop, I hate Photoshop. And to me it seems, Photoshop has some clues, to do actions like cutting out alphas and stuff like that way easier. Well, I am using Photo Impact, its way easier for me to handle. I just dont seem to be able to figure out Photoshop ?!

Well, It´d be nice to read some suggestions and oppinions here!

No comments: