Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Alpha "Crazy Chalk"

Good morning everybody. Brrr, its chilly out there!!! It ought to be nice today, the breeze is fresh, but smells good,.. coffee tastes yummy this morning, but BRRR!!
Well, not much to say today. Only Housewife complaints. LOL
How come, that guys always have to decide for dirt?
I cleaned our bathroom yesterday after we attached some new window color to the tiles ....
And just so you know, whe have a shower in our bathroom upstairs, and a tub in the bathroom downstairs ... so anyhow, i cleaned the BR downstairs, and went to work at 7 pm .. how is it, that my lovely hubby always has to use the bathTUB ?!?! I only clean the shower once a week, mostly the kids and I use it, and its upstairs, so cleaning once a week should be enough, but the bathroom downstairs gets cleaned everyday, cause i dont like to show off a dirty filzy bathroom to our guests... and sure enough my hubby ALWAYS has to use the bathtub,.... aaaaargh!!

Ok enough of complaining LOL ... today I created something crazy ... its called Crazy Chalk ..like it , its just the right alpha for crazy boys, LOL
Maybe tomorrow, I will make another on this kind with the texture of yesterdays " All about the life of crazy boys" Wordart, We´ll see! Maybe let me know if you would want that! Also, let me know, if there is anyone out there still wanting UFO files .. I create the UFO files first , because I use them, but I dont upload them to 4shared anymore, since everyone wants PNG. So if you want UFO ask for it, and I´ll take care of it!


and for a change click on the image below, to get to the download


Leave some love ladies!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Too cute! Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent with us!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).