Thursday, September 4, 2008

Free Alpha "Hallows Eve" and "Hallows Eve Spooky"



Yesterday, my boy stayed overnight at his friends. That had dissapointet me a little, because the day he came home, I had to work at night, and we couldnt really spend the evenning.. so I had prepared a Bar-b-cu and campfire while he spent the afternoon with his friend. But when I went to pick him up he bagged me to let him stay overnight. Well, sure as I am a nice mom, my needs are staying back behind everyone elses, so I let him. And it wasnt half as fun. We Bar-B- cued in a strange mood, and we backed out on the campfire. Instead my hubby and I were laying on the sofa trying to watch cop land, as a hard wind came up, and a storm was coming in, sure enough all the stuff on the camfire was flying around in the backyard, and all the windows were open, so the little one woke up because of all this noise going on .. after we prepared everything for the stormy night, and we had the little one back in bed,.. sitting back on the sofa... the satelite quit his work ... by that time I was sick of the whole shit going on and we went to bed.
Of course my hubby fell asleep right away and i kept turning around for about 2 hours ...
Ok you see, yesterday wasnt my day.... oh come on start feeling sorry for me LOL

Well, little one got up early this morning again, and since he watchs his caliou every morning I played on a alpha with my fresh brewed coffee .... I decided to make the same font in two different colors, for Halloween! Hope you like it ...
And now, since you listened to all my crab ... go get them


Spooky Hallows Eve Alpha here
Hallows Eve Alpha here

No comments: