Saturday, September 6, 2008

Free Alpha "Red Leather"



Hoo.
Sorry I am a little late today. Did you miss me at your daily coffee in the morning?
Geeee. We had two rough days. Had to work past afternoon, and after I went to our Fair in town with my coworkers and our boss. Now you wonder, what on earth is so rough, going to fair?
I am afraid of hights. And the youngest of my coworkers was pretty sure she wants to ride the "frezzbie" ... oh my god! Actually I am a Ride Lover, but THIS was a nightmare for someone that is afraid of hights!! Its a spinning thingi and spinns while its swinging back and forth ... my boss payed for all of us for this ride, and I am still trying to get a handle on that "afraid of hights deal".
But this threw me miles back. Why i jumped in on this? It did not look so scarry ... It seemed to be a relaxing swing,... and it was ... for like 20 seconds ... and the following 2 minutes i was sitting there, closed eyes breathing the 1-2-3- breath thingi. Oh boy...
After we got out I was about to puke, started running and as I arrived behind some kind of trailer I could not throw up for nothing ... so I started having a bad tummy, and head ace and heart ace .... so, thats been it for me that night .... i told one of my coworkers i was going to leave, and just headed off... I still feel sick today .. unbelievable huh? And the strange thing is,.. a airplane .. doesnt do that to me..
Well today we had the whole day off, the kids were split up, the one staying at grandmas, the other one staying at his dads .. so we spent a wonderfull day .... and the last time we´d done that has been a very long while!
Well, so thats the reason for me being so late....
And just because i had such a wonderfull day,.. I thought I´d share my wonderfull (how i think) Alpha "Red Leather" ... I really think it turned out great.. hope you like it
You all have a wonderfull day (its night here already) and now, go grab it

Please, Please leave comments, its really awefull how some ladies just go grab and off they went... its so sad, me loving to create this kinda gifts .. not a whole lot caring about that!

Red Leather Alpha UFO
Red Leather Alpha PNG

1 comment:

Taztang68 said...

Hi,
I snagged your cartoon and red leather alphabets. They are exactly what I've been trying to find, without really knowing what I wanted! Now I can finish 3 pages of my scrapbook. THANK YOU!!