Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Free Harvest Alpha



Ok, my oldest is settled back home and sure gone to see his friend already.
We´d done the school shopping and I went away with quite good rate of 38 Euro.
Wow you say? Thats what I said LOL

It seems to happen more and more, that people get prepared for harvest ... fall ... autumn ..
BUT I AM NOT READY for this ?! There was only two weeks of summer? Who cheated me on the rest? But since I dont seem to get around I guess I gotta deal with it, and so I played around and made this Alpha today ... its a brown/redish colour, so I think we can not only use it for Fall also for lots of other layouts..

I am glad, at least some ladies where having pitty on me, and left some kind words! I THANK YOU VER MUCH, but I´d love to receive more,... we woman always want more!
Leave some words ladies, it doesnt hurt !!
So, enough blah blah for now,... grab your Harvest Alpha here

No comments: