Tuesday, September 30, 2008

QP " Gypsy Song" ala Suzie Belle Designs

ooohh, I am so tired this morning again. My bed was so cosy, and its dark outside in the mornings now, that doesnt help matters LOL

Well, I am very exited. This week a very old friend called me, and we chatted about old times and all the people we were hanging with. One of them lives around my corner, so we decided he comes visiting. After a few days now, we ended up calling all the other old friends spreaded everywhere in Germany,... and guess what,... I am having a Campfire with Chili and around 15 People coming in:-) I am so happy, thinkin about old times, I cant really figure out, how it happened we all lost touch!
I cant believe I even got married without them!!

Oh I can hardly wait on Saturday!!

Well, but you might wanna know, who´s QP ´s turn it is today?
It´s Kristies ala Suzie Belle at Scrap Matters. Her Kit "Gypsy Song" inspired me.
So Ladies and Gentlemans.... Here´s the todays QP with Kristies kit "Gypsy Song!
I like the earth tone colors on it!

Hop on over to visit her at Scrapmatters.com , also you can stop by at Kristies Blog to snag the Freebie "Gypsy Song Addon" and the full Kit "Gypsy Song" is available here.

Be sure to leave some kind words, and now here´s the QP:


1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Oct [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).