Monday, September 8, 2008

Free Wordart "All about boys"


Good morning ladies, as you can see I have been productive this morning already.
I thought for a change, I should make some wordart.
How did you survive your weekend? I am glad we are back to our daily routine after the fair weekend. This always costs a lot of money ( yeah there are people even saving for this time a year) However, hubby is back to work, and the kids and I get prepared for the "Back to school" next week. David cant wait to go back to school, and Brian will start Kindergarden in November.
Thats what I am looking forward too. LOL. He had a test go the one day, and I could hardly drag him home ... and once he goes to preshool I will work more night hours at work, and can catch up on sleep after I dropped them off (Kindergarden is right beside school). Also there will be nobody screaming in the mornings, nobody will be in my way doing the daily housechores ... oh wow, and it will be another kid leaving the house, taking his first steps without mom....
Well, enough for today, I am sure you want to snagg the wordart.

Leave some love before you go ladies!!!!!

And now go get it here

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).