Monday, September 1, 2008

Free Wordart " Beauty of Nature"




Good Morning Ladies, it was another short night. My hubby is having such a pain in his left upper arm and was up almost half of the night. He had taken blood at the docotor yesterday,
and the pain pills wont help at all. It will be Thursday till they have a diagnosis, so we both arent
very patient, but that means we have to wait.
Anyway, since my boy is coming home from vacation today, I have to get grocery shopping done in the morning, also baking a cake, and cleaning a lil ( i dont want ex - almost -mother in law to be shocked) oh well, no, actually I can accomplish my house to be clean most of the time. But Do YOU know that, whenever ONCE it is dirty around, Company shows up ?! Arrrrgh!!
Anyway, So I will be busy today, and wont be creating a Alpha today. But I made a Wordart last night for my layout above ... you can grab the wordart later on.
Cant wait my 8 yr. old babe to come back home ... ( sing sing Kid Rock) ... of course I am such a weak mom ... LOL he did not mind not calling me at all, and I did not want to act like a whiny mom, so I just called his dad every day, because he called there almost everyday his sister was where they were staying at.
Well, here check out the Wordart I gotta go.

1 comment:

Trish Rae said...

What program do you use to open .ufo files. I can't open them with my computer. Thanks in advance.