Wednesday, October 1, 2008

QP " Road to Nowhere" ala Shabby Pumpkin

Late Night Post!

I will have a rough day tomorrow, getting prepared for the upcoming labor day, and the weekend, when all my friends drop in. So I thought I make my usual Morning Post a Late Night Post.
Also I thought, since Mandy posted some QP with this kit already today, It´d be nice to have this one too.

Mandy permitted me already to offer this QP, so here´s the facts:
The kit is called " Road to Nowhere" and available here
Also Mandy created some QP with it, and these you can get here
And Mandys blog is called shabbypumpkin

Sooooooooo, wanna see my QP now?
All righty, just a sec ! Be sure to hop on over to Shabby Pumpkin, and leave some love! Also feel free to leave ME some love LOL

Ok, Ok.... here it is

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Yvonne! I love the QP! I've linked your blog from mine so everyone can grab it!