Monday, October 27, 2008

I´m going to the states ! !Yeahayyyyyy!

Hurray Hurray,

Guess what!
I am going to the states twice next year!
How it came all about?!
Well I mentioned to my mom I was in need of going to the states seeing friends and family ...
and mom jumped right on, she said grandma was asking us to come since quite a while now ..
so ... we are going to Montana to see my grandparents and aunt 2 and my friend Kim ... only for 10 days or so, but that should fill my needs of Homy Flair!!!!!

And also I talked to my beloved aunt 1 in Florida, that I need to slide out of here for a week or so,.. I am in need of a girl week of scrapping, shopping and hanging together,... so I asked her to help me on the flight ( cant afford two full flights a year, and also I cant slip out of here for more than 7 - 10 days at a time) So we set up the 17th of Febuary !! Now I am having something to look forward too!!!!!!!!!! YEAHAy! I cant wait to spend time with her, specially since her and I have a lot in common we like to go do ...

So my greatest of all Husbands will be watching the kids while I go play in FLorida in Feburay, also he will be staying with the kids while I fly in to Montana ... Isnt he a great guy?
I know we will be missing each other horribly, but we 1. cant afford flights for all of us ... and 2nd he is afraid of us both sitting in a plane crash and the kids loose both parents ( horrifying thoughts!!)

I love you aunti for wanting to help me !!
I love you hubby, for always being there for my needs!!


So know, I wanted to post a CELEBRATE Freebie, gotta go see if there is anything in my storage, for you ............................... I have so many QP for you to download, but still no permitions of all the Designers, that is so sad:-(

But I can try to offer the LOVE QP!!
I hope the Designer will forgive me, but I really want to express my Happiness today, and I am in time manner, because I was spending all morning on the net to find flights and gather my free miles on a bunch of airlines ( which are expired at each airline,... I had over 70 000 mils on delta, and havent used the card since 2002 so that really really sucks!!)

Anyways, I´d like to offer this QP to you:

I used a bunch of stuff from a Kit called "ALTE LIEBE GANZ NEU" by Gerti ( huh, now I found her blog, click the Kit name and follow its link to her blog, I will now write her an email to find this QP)
and one element from Scrapjemee from her kit " valantijn", hop on over to her blog too, she has some really nice stuff!!! THanks scrapjemee for leaving a comment on missing your name on the emb!
I hope I did not upset you both with putting this up without asking for permition, but I was so wound up, I hope we are good now:-)

The frame I made drawing it!




Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate, oh I can hardly express my Happiness today!

2 comments:

Scrapjemee said...

Hello,
That element you did'nt know where it is from... it's mine. You can find the whole kit on www.scrapjemee.punt.nl

crazyscrapwitch said...

thank you scrajemee !! I will add your name to the credit! I hope I did not upset you!