Thursday, October 2, 2008

QP " Texoz Spring into Action" ala Texoz starshine

Another late night post,... I just got back from having my nails done ( oooh i feel tired, but much better now) and since it´s mom´s Birthday tomorrow,... I am posting tonight, cause I will be busy wrapping gift, and getting prepared to leave for Lunch at her house.
I was very VERY productive today!
I - cleaned my windows - decorated Fall - got my car cleaned - got set up for the barbecue saturday - got all my rooms messfree and clean - drag down all the Winter coats and everything for the cold time a year ... got my boy dropped off at soccer training and went back IN TIME to haule him home. Also finished shopping. And got my nails done.
I am totally happy with my day, other than I only had 2 toasts for food today ... i suppose cigaretts dont count.

Anyways,.... today it´s Ronnies Kit "TEXOZ SPRING" I am offering the QP I made.
Ronnies blog is called Texoz - starshine.blogspot.com thats, where you find the kit.
So , i make it short today, THANKS RONNIE!

Here it is:



oh :-D HERE

No comments: