Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEN! Halloween Treat for ya!

Happy Halloweeeeeeen!

I have about 8 hours to get set up for tonight!
Here in Germany we dont do Halloween as big as in the US but we´re getting there ;-) Maybe like 10 kids a night we have, but the Fun is still worth, doing some spooky things for them!

I plan on opening the door in the dark and have a witch laugh while my glowing ugly fingers come around the door to hand them their candys ... also my son will sit beside the house on a lil grassy spot in the dark with a ugly mask and does not move, until somebody spots him and walks up on him, then he will laugh and move his head weirred LOL I wonder if he can even sit still that long
We´ll see.

Anyways I have a Treat for you!
I will give a Hint! It´s two Addons for Digitreats Kit JUMP RUN
Two Halloween Wordarts


Download deleted! I am sorry! Pam from Digitreats contacted me, to tell me it was against her TOUS to offer the QP I made! Sorry for that Pam!





HAPPY Halloween

1 comment:

HarleyGirl said...

thanks so much for your Digi Treats add ons