Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wordart Pack

Just a short post today, not that I would have a lot to do .. well actually I have a lot to do, but cant help it until my hubby gets back home, he left for work though it´s puring down rain, so I am kinda hoping he gets a day off ( they mount Solar tiles unto roufs and it gets slippy and dangerous when it rains hard) Anyways I hope he gets a day off, so he can help me clean out the attic. I am afraid of hights, and even more afraid the little one will crawl up the stairs, while I am up there ... so I have to wait on somebody helping me.

Now, after a long day yesterday of planning my trips next year, talking to my mom and my aunt, and even trying to mediate between mom and aunt christina I now had the inspiration to do some wordart. I wanted to offer it in a pack for you, but the zip file was too big for 4shared, so you will have to download separatly *sorry*

"Remember when" here




Captured Moments and Remember When II




Captured Moments BORDER




Some love is sure apreciated!

2 comments:

Lesya said...

Thank you so much for this awesome wordart! This will look great blended with some of the papers I have!

Michelle from MD, USA said...

I love these wordarts you have created. I can't wait to use them. TFS