Thursday, September 25, 2008

Vivaldis Fall Blast Day 5

Good morning to you all!
I am sooo sorry, I did not get another freebie accomplished yesterday, but I went down with my cold again in the afternoon! I dont have a sore throught, and no head ace anymore, but the fever keeps coming and going! I still feel sweating hot this morning, sigh.
But at least I got two more freebies for today .... but I am loosing inspiration,.... 20 downloads yesterday and NOT ONE COMMENT :-( :-(
I will finish my Vivaldis Fall Blast this week, and next week I have to think about things.
I am not sure if I am willing to spend my time to create them alphas for nothing:-( I really like doing it, but I can imagine doing something different to, other than waisting my time on people only rushing by and grabbing without paying attetion.

So, for today One Alpha in textured Brown tones




and matching Wordart

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).