Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Still waiting on my missing boy, so while that, here a FREE WORDART " THOUGH N ROUGH"



Sigh, I am still waiting on my oldest to come back home.
First his dad called, to let me know, they wont come home today.
Then 4 hours later, he called, to let me know grandma is bringing the boy home.... I was like really getting mad, but at least I am glad he is on his way home, he should be here in a bit.
So, since I bought a cake, because time kept acting up the " running thing" on me, I have some left over time, I need to recycle ... till he comes home .. the little one holds his nap,... and I remembered his time he had to spend in the hospital, I came across on of these ugly pictures, when he had needles in his veins on his forehead, .... shiver .... Well, so I created this wordart because we call Brian "little thoughi" his grandma calls him "Bam Bam" (Flintstones Bam Bam you know, the one, that is always so strong) LOL
Anyways, grab it here,... I gotta go check the street LOL
PS: Dont forget the love you know!

No comments: