Sunday, August 31, 2008

Free Alpha " pink Bricks"



Good morning, today.
It´s pretty scarry out there. We have dark sky and thunder and lightning. But no rain.
My hubby is solar - oh there comes the rain- , anyway may hubby makes solar technik ...
And I hate days like this morning, I am always scared to death, he might slip out, or fall off the rouf, or whatever ... specially today he has a injured arm,... well, maybe I am just a little whiny, I always am ... always worried about my boys and hubby ....

Well, to keep me occupied, I created another Alpha. My 2nd go on this, and I start liking it. I guess I will get stuck creating Wordart and Alphas, I am not creative and talented enough to do whole kits. Thats others job:-)
Well, I hope you like it, and please dont forget to leave some love! I need love LOL
Get Alpha "pink Brick" here

No comments: