Friday, October 24, 2008

I have been bloghopping for 3 days !

Oh boy, I really got carried away by all these great blogtrains these days :-o
I was supposed to start on all my albums and 700 photos ... but what did I do?
I spent all my time bloghopping,.. now I feel so bad but grabbed a lot of gorgeous stuff!!

Geeez, it is quiet this morning, the kiddos are over at my moms, because my hubby has
to work and I also have to go to work in about two hours, and since my boss is gone, I have
to open up today and close that means its gonna be a loooong l ooong day at work... It might be 10/11 pm till i get back home ... maybe even later, we´ll see.

Tomorrow my hubby and I want to take a day off, just spending time together,... We will be trying
to sleep in, and maybe go do something depends on the weather ...

So, ... it might take a while till I be posting freebies again ...

No comments: