Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wandplaner 2009 for Download

Hey there,

wondering what I been up to?
Well, it doesnt seem I am getting a lot done while the little one is gone to Kindergarden.
Always something I have to do, or Appointments, it´s aweful, I´d love to have a day off, with sleeping in, being lazy in a clean quiet house, but I suppose for now I have to take what I can, and just keep going. My hubby fell asleep at 8.30 last night, he even missed soccer on tv. We made it till 9.30pm and went to bed:-( What a life?!

Well, but while he was sleeping, I made a big wall calender. It is to print in German size A2. Also it is German language, but I will try to fix one for you guys over the pond too!! Maybe I will even try to do more different layouts upcoming weeks.
If you want them printed out, you may have to save them on a USB Stick and have it printed at the store, or purchaise the print online, cause I doubt everybody has a big printer like my parents do.

Here´s the preview



click the image to enlarge, and just right klick your mouse and download.
but please credit to me, using it in the net ....

I have marked the numbers for Bavarian school vacations and labor days just as holidays!
credits on the elements and papers and alphas:
x-mas elements: Magic world by magi " Let it snow"
Sommer elements: by magical-moon.blogspot.com "summersea kit"
Kite element: Brittney Ferguson "picnic in the park"
Snowman element: Kate Winters Design " Flirty Snowflake"
Background Paper: Anna Langpap at 2Peas in a bucket "Citrus Freeze "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo,

bin über Umwege auf Deinem Blog gelandet. Ich glaube, mich packt auch der Digi-Scrapbook-Virus, wenn ich mich so in der "Szene" umschaue.

Viel Spaß und viele Grüße
Michaela