Thursday, November 27, 2008

Brians Birthday Layouts for now, coming more


credits: Brag Book AS Creative Team
Paper: Brithday Bash Blog Train
Gifts: DL Patterson Birthday Blog Train Jelly Beans and Birthday Cake

I just took tooo many pictures!!



Not so sure about how I layouted this one, I guess I will be redoing this one too
credits: Kit "Wee Willi Winkie" by Cens Stuff


"Adventures QP" by Scraps ´n Pieces
Gifts: Designer unknown contribution to Big Birthday Bash Blog Train


Nobody expected snow these days, but there it was.
It´s all melted off yet tho.
credits: Lantern: Kit "Winterfairy 2nd Part" by La Piruleta Designs
Paper and Icecycle Border: : Kit "Winterfairy 1st Part" by La Piruleta Designs
Frame: Kit "Winterwonderland" by Blue Dream Designs
Overlay: "Snowflake" by Scrapidea Timkova


Just some freeky faces, arent they LOL
credits: Alpha TheresaS. Dots Alpha
Frame: Gunhild Storeide Frame Template "Folded Frame #4"
Ribbon "Pearls" by Digiscrapalicious for Birthday Bash Blog train Faith Sisters


Something missing here too,.... its nice but I am not content yet!
Any suggestions?
credits: Paper by Deanna Patterson Shabby Scrap Design
Kit called Jelly Beans and Birthday Cake was a contribution to blog train


this layout happened by accidant, my Photo Impact had an error and closed, saving this when I was just creating.. I will redo this page

1 comment:

Joni said...

Hi Yvonne
Looks like your son had a great birthday, beautiful layouts.
:::hugs:::
Joni