Saturday, November 29, 2008

Celebrating an Award with a QP from Joni G.´s Kit "Christmas Star"




I received an award from Joni! I just cant believe it!
I am totally speachless, really not knowing how I deserve that!
Joni, thanks so much! I am totally honored, and just really bummed off my socks!

What a kick! I got an Award; I got an Award!
Just because it is late anyways, and it doesnt matter how much later it is, going to bed, I thought I share another QP I created with Jonis Kits "Christmas Star" !

Well, I dont even know whom to pass this Award on to ... tschhh ... I dont blog so much, to get to know people .... and I am supposed to forward this to somebody not having an Award yet, ha ha,... how´s that supposed to work,... I thought I am the only one not having an Award LOL

The rules are pretty simple : pass this onto 5 Treasured Friends who have not yet received it.
So here are the blogs I would love to give this award to:

1. It´s Pam over at Digitreats
2. For Teri Mayo over at Teri´s Thing- O-My-Jigs

3. Kimberly over at starsscraps
uhhh getting to my limit now
4. Michelle over at crafty scraps
5. sure not to forget Sindiego´s Scraps
(click the names and stop by at their blogs!)


And now, here´s the preview on the QP with Jonis Kits
Thanks again Joni!!!!
Hop on over to visit Joni, and her gorgeous stuff!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for this lovely QP

Shirley said...

Great qp...TY4S...

Amy said...

Thank you for the lovely page.
Joni's work is super...as is yours.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Yvonne! You are a sweetheart and a talented designer to boot!