Sunday, November 30, 2008

Just some more layouts

Just Quick Posting this, for my co autors over at Gedichteseite.de where I write German Poetrys, one of my co autors wrote a Poem about the Christmas Weekends and burning one candle a Christmas Sunday .... so I want to show off my layout matching this

Pretty minimalistic isnt it traudel?;-)



redone layout with my mom picture taken at Glamour Shots 2007Nov
one of the best pictures of her i have ever seen
credits: "Douceur Printaniere" by Coco and Co

Not so sure about this layout ...




redone layout the kids getting package from Amerika Oma
credits: Kit used "Cinnamon Stripes" by Kim (Serenity Blue Designs)



QP "Popcorn" by chrisscrap
Brian having a hard time being sick, going to kindergarden, not having naps anymore and missing his babybottle,... to rough for him missing all at once,....



my nails, the only time, I can just be for myself and enjoy somebody spoiling me (though i have to pay for LOL)
credits: "Painted Garden" by Num Bum


redone Layout with all oure Black and white and Jeans Pictures at Glamour Shots Nov 2007
credits lateron

No comments: