Monday, September 27, 2010

Good Morning Bloggers!

It´s been cold and rainy here, not much of autumn aproaching these days.
Just the right weather to hang on the computer and get things done.

I have started to check on all my traditional Albums, Pictures,
and files of Scrapbooking and Photos on the Computer...

I did not know how to start out.
Now I do know.
I have a plan!

I first took a look through all my albums I have done so far.
I took a look at all the files that got saved, and all the finished digital
layouts I have left.

Now my plan is:
1. I have to finish an album I have once started for my mom .. its only 20 Pages
to finish, photos are here... so one more traditional Scrapbook to finish first. to get me going with this.

2. I am typing off a list with all the happenings back when till now

3. I am making a list, of whos album goes what happening to
( I have kids albums, and family album and need to start a album just for hubby and me,.. later on when i am up to date with all the already developed pictures and such, I will redo OLD albums back when i wasnt scrapbooking yet)

4. I have to decide what to do with digital Scrapbooking and what to do the traditional way

5. I will get started on my littlest ones Scrapbook and get this up to date
6. I will get on my " Hubby and me" Scrapbook, from the day we started dating to now
7. I will get at my older boys scrapbook, because I want to redo his baby album, and then fnish up what i missed till now
8. And once I am every gonna get up - to date with all this .. I will maybe redo some of the old albums ...not sure how to do that.. because that is back the times when there wasnt digital photografie, and i have it all on negatives and lots of negatives missing...

So,... does that sound like a plan?
I am feeling good about it, alltough I am still a little afraid of starting out.. but getting my moms album done, will hopefully get me in the mood ....

That´s it for today!

No comments: