Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas Card with Joni G

As you all should know by now, I love JONI G.´s stuff. She´s just putting so much heart to her stuff, and the colors are just exactly my colors!!!
So I made a Christmas Card with Jonis Kits "Christmas Star" and "Christmas Star Add on"
If you like them you can just right click save them to your harddrive!
I also created this card with the Starframe cut out so you can insert your own pictures and left the text off the back so you can put your personal text there. Please just let me know, if you want that, and I will upload it to 4shared.

Also go visit JoniG for her kits!! And leave her some love! The more she gets, the more she can put in her kits ;-)

Heres the cards front and the cards back the size is 5x7


Also a few weeks ago I created a Addon Alpha to Jonis stuff, it´s available here

1 comment:

Joni said...

Hi Yvonne
Wow, you really know how to make a person smile. :)
Your cards are just perfect!!!
I will show them on my blog when I come home tonight.
:::hugs:::
Joni