Sunday, November 16, 2008

Freebietime again !! TWO CHRISTMAS CARDS

OH my god! I survived my first rough weekend at work!
I tell you what, this Generation of youth here in Germany isn´t very respectful!
When they got drunk enough, they pied and puked on our house walls and the restaurant windows!! ( the restaurant is in the basement)
Oh my god, this was the worst disco night we´ve ever had! But it was worth it too.
I lost my voice, worked my butt off, busted my ankle but thats ok! I just love this job! The more hectic it gets the more I love it!
I am totally wore out and tired, but I had to get on some of my -to do list things- so I decided to start on one of the easier things! I created my Christmas cards!

You can just save them with right click to your hard drive, no point´n of doing a 4shared download for this! Its 4x8 size!

Here´s the first one Front


and Back

credit goes to:
"Let it snow" at Magic World Designs by Magi




Here´s the second one Front


and Back

credit goes to: Tis the Season by Blue Dream Designs


Hope you all like it! Like I say, just right click and save it to harddrive.

Tomorrow I might have some pics of our bunnys moving in!

No comments: