Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Demotivated and Depressed

God, I still have all these pictures on my harddrive, my camera card, and 700 developed pictures,.. and I just dont seem to get on it?! I just took a peek on the layouts I already created, and I dont like even 1 !!!! What on earth? I would love to scrap, but I just cant. I feel the pressure of having all this pictures around, and getting nothing done!
When I look at all your guys printed albums I get jealous, you all seem to know what and how you want, and I scrap and scrap, just to delete it later on!! :-(
I should find a way of getting it accomplished to scrap all my stuff?!?!
I have pictures of back to 2006 ?!:-((
Hardly sort them up ... I still have a album to finish for my mom, one to finish for her Boyfriends 50th Birthday, two to finish for my aunt, I started and now dont like some of the pages... and then all these pictures laying around everywhere.... Christmas sneaks up on me slowly but surely, no gifts yet, no cookies yet .. oh boy
Also I cant make up my mind on artscow! I´d love to sign up and have christmas cards printed, but I havent finished enough layouts for a book yet, I will redo all the layouts ... so, I would only loose all the coupons ....
AAAAaaaaarrrgh! Any suggestions?
I should do a layout contest LOL, But nothing I would have to give either:-(

No comments: