Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hard Drive crashed and lost half a year of hard work

First of all, I want to wish you all a happy new year, health, joy and success!
And speaking of success I am at the point, to explain my absences.
I lost my hard drive. I had the pc over at my moms boysfriends to recover,... and he finally got it back working so far. But I lost over a half a year of hard work!
Over 100s of scrappingfiles are missing.
I usually have everything stored on my external hard drive, but it´s USB got broke so my husband transferred everything to my intern harddrive D so it would not get lost.
Ha, and now my Hard Drive and my whole Motherboard of PC f**kd up, and it needed the PC Doc...it still just shuts off and shows blue screen, and this pc is not even 1 year old.
Now I am more then distracted, demotivated and very upset.
All of you out there know, how much hard work all that is... and I lost it in no time.
Some stuff was even harder work, I was searching for for weeks, trying to get a hold of designers ... to find their very old stuff and make them send it to me... and now its all gone...
I really dont know, if I want to start over. I am lacking of time ever and ever, and the fact of knowing each missing file demotivates me even more.Every single file I opend, realizing how much is missing, puts tears in my eyes!! Even all my own created stuff ... gosh.
I suppose I really need a break, thinking about it.
It hurts bad.
Now I am not even in the mood sharing pics...
I just really dont know what to do.
Hang in there guys,... see ya

1 comment:

Joni said...

Hi Yvonne.
That's not a good way to start the year :( I can imagine how you must feel, all you stuff gone, all the work, OMG. But don't let it get you down.
(((hugs)))