Monday, January 12, 2009

My life after the crash of the harddrive and my plans

It´s January now, and I read about this sickness called "Dezember Hangover". I can tell you, I think I caught this virus too LOL. We all were so sick during Christmas, and now going back to work, I sure catched right back the next cold:-o I am so sick of that.
I finally am ahead of my chores again, it´s too cold to clean the windows, tough that anoys me to death. And also it´s too cold to clean out the car:-o It´s filzy dirty and messy but oh well, I aint gonna freeze off my toes to clean it out.
K, so here I am thinking about what to do with my crashed Harddrive.
I think I will leave it Rest in peace. I will just start over from the very beginning.
Not today. Not tomorrow. Not the next days ... but I will.
I have so many pictures to scrap, and facing all that pic developed and messy all over my two desks,.. nea,... no option, rather start collecting new freebies:-o :-D But like I say, not right away. I want to get ahead of my mail pile, and some chores outside in the bbbbrrrr cold. Also the attic needs to be organized, after tearing everything apart during christmas.
And maybe I am lucky to get to spend some days "off" with my hubby, it´s to cold for them to go back to work, and he is making some more wood these days ... once he is done with that, I should be done with my crab, and we can go do things without the kids, while they are in school and kindergarden. We´ll see.
Once everything totally went back to routine, I should have the mind to get back to scrapping and collecting. Maybe I need a pinch of new inspiration too.
Also, I am very motivated to start to work out. Have no clue how this is supposed to happen, cause I am very shy, when it comes to work out in a gym .. and to lonesome to work out all by myself. But I sure want to have exercise .... bicycling or so.. I dont know yet, dont have iceskates, would just be the right time.
Well, galls, that´s my plans for now.
See ya soon.....

some winterpics for now




No comments: