Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Apollogizing for no credits

Hi back!
I miss scrapbooking!! I have pictures and pictures, but I cant scrap with what little is left of my hard drive crash. So, I looked through all my layouts ( all of them are left) and realized, I cant even credit them all anymore.
To all the Designers, I used and to those who would like to know what Designers I used on my layouts, I am so sorry, I now cant credit may layouts, because all my stuff got lost at the crash!!! Maybe, if you come across some you know, please leave me a note in the comment section, and I will sure add this to the Post.
ALSO I HAVE A QUESTION: Can anyone tell me, how I can change the color of the Fonts for the comment links? I see nobody wants to comment, if they cant focus the link for it:-o

Well, we are having issues here again. We are all back hanging with a cold again, also my hubby is having issues,... uhm ... he might suffer a hernia inguinalis, and went to the doc 3 days in a rowe now ... still no definate medical evidence.
Another appointment today, hope this will bring up results. They made him take pain drugs that he is allergic to, and he told them so, and they still made him take these. Some times I just dont get it. What are these guys studying for?

Hm,... that´s been it for today. Need to run to the stationery shop and get a new Fountain pen for my 2nd grader, they are starting to teach them to work with those, and he brought one to school they did not want him to use. Who the F** makes the rules? I dont care what kinda fountain pen it is, as long as he writes well with it?
whatever, now I will go get ANOTHER ONE. ARGH.

Take care ladies, and dont forget to leave your suggestions on the Font Color for Comment Section!

2 comments:

Joni said...

Hi Yvonne

This is a site I use when I need to change something on my blog, hope it's helpful.
http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/

Hope you all feel better soon.
(((hugs)))
Joni

crazyscrapwitch said...

Thanks Joni, it´s so nice seeing you checking back, once in a while!
Thank you also for this link, might be very helpfull!!

*hugs*